“My longtime favorite”

Faye's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Having grown up in Sheboygan, I was convinced Faye's was the only pizza to eat. Last night a friend mentioned that the pizza at Faye's was little light on the cheese. I protested out of loyalty but.. tonight I went and checked it out for myself. We ordered a 15 inch pizza and at least 6 of the pieces had no cheese on them at all. I couldn't believe my eyes. It still was a tasty pizza but there was definitely a shortage of cheese! Very disappointing . You may want to order extra cheese to make it taste like "the old days"

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We were in Sheboygan with our two kids for a couples days at the water park. We wanted to get some takeout pizza one night. Found Faye's on TripAdvisor. My wife is a thin crust pizza lover. She thought it was one of the best she's had. Great crust, delicious sauce. Service was super fast. 15 minutes after I called in our order it was ready. I thought the price was a bargain, too.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

If you are a pizza aficionado and like thin crust pizza, try this place! Their thin crust pizza is essentially unbeatable in the area. They offer a nice variety of salad, soup, sandwich, sides, and dinner meals too. Delivery is usually very prompt, sometimes stunningly fast...with times in the 20-25 minute range! I've never been to their place of business but have seen if from the outside many times. They've refurbished the establishment and from what I can see, it looks remarkably more inviting.

1  Thank 30-40Psyco
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Great pizza. Some seating in the place but we did carry out. The crust was thin and tasty.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We always eat Fayes when we are going to get pizza. Thin crust and good sauce. A bit pricier than other pizzas found but there is only one other place in Sheboygan I would eat pizza. They have a great lunch with soup or salad and bread that is a phenominal deal. I always recommend them to our friends who visit from out of town and I have never heard any of them say anything negative. They only deliver however within a short distance.

1  Thank Freedom R