“Awesome thin crust pizza!!”
Review of Faye's Pizza

Faye's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Awesome thin crust pizza!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a delicious thin crust pizza with high quality ingredients, you found it at Faye's! Yum!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dkatte

Chicago, Illinois
“great pizza and a great little restaurant”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was visiting my brother and sister in law in Sheboygan and we were trying to figure out where to eat one night. I suggested pizza but I didnt want something that I can get just anywhere. They suggested we go to Faye's and we were not disappointed. I love thin crust pizza and we ordered a specialty pizza as well as a plain cheese pizza. We also ordered garlic bread and that was good as well.

• Visited April 2013
wisconsin
“My longtime favorite”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Having grown up in Sheboygan, I was convinced Faye's was the only pizza to eat. Last night a friend mentioned that the pizza at Faye's was little light on the cheese. I protested out of loyalty but.. tonight I went and checked it out for myself. We ordered a 15 inch pizza and at least 6 of the pieces had no cheese on them at all. I couldn't believe my eyes. It still was a tasty pizza but there was definitely a shortage of cheese! Very disappointing . You may want to order extra cheese to make it taste like "the old days"

• Visited May 2013
Pewaukee, WI
“Great Pizza, Great Price”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We were in Sheboygan with our two kids for a couples days at the water park. We wanted to get some takeout pizza one night. Found Faye's on TripAdvisor. My wife is a thin crust pizza lover. She thought it was one of the best she's had. Great crust, delicious sauce. Service was super fast. 15 minutes after I called in our order it was ready. I thought the price was a bargain, too.

• Visited April 2013
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Probably the best local pizzeria in Sheboygan”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

If you are a pizza aficionado and like thin crust pizza, try this place! Their thin crust pizza is essentially unbeatable in the area. They offer a nice variety of salad, soup, sandwich, sides, and dinner meals too. Delivery is usually very prompt, sometimes stunningly fast...with times in the 20-25 minute range! I've never been to their place of business but have seen if from the outside many times. They've refurbished the establishment and from what I can see, it looks remarkably more inviting.

• Visited August 2012