“Love it!”

Above and Beyond Childrens Museum
Ranked #6 of 30 things to do in Sheboygan
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My grandchildren and I just love this place. They always want to go there. It's one time I can keep my 6 yr old grandson off a computer game. there's so much to do! We've been members for 4 yrs now. the only problem I see there is that they need more volunteers, which is why I signed up. The staff is a group of truly dedicated people. They are always looking for ways to improve. This is a wonderful place for children to learn and play!

2  Thank Terrie S

Reviewed 26 July 2013

My husband and I took two of our grandchildren there ages 3 and 6. They were bored most of the time. There was a circus inside class that you are suppose to activate by placing a card in front of the window. Most of the it didn't work. Older kids might have fun on the slides but they are not for young ones. My opinion is it was over priced. $6 a head to get in should have been more like $4.00. I felt ripped off.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Here's the problem. A lot of things were not working and the entire 2nd floor smelled like puke; I can't get the stink out of my mouth. Decorated super cute and appropriate for little ones for sure (our ranged 3-5). Did not meet my expectations.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My kids want to go again and again. So many activities for the kids to experience and learn about. Spectacular view from the top floor. Sheboygan is so lucky to have the gem!

1  Thank 1971wiel
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We have two sons, (4 and 6). They loved making the machines move with the cards. All of the activities were perfectly suited for their age group. There are three floors of imaginary play. It was hard to get them to leave. We stayed nearly two hours. Great value and a lot of FUN!

2  Thank Mandy M