“My favorite cafe in Sheboygan!”
Review of ZSpot

ZSpot
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sheboygan
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Zspot is hands down my favorite cafe in Sheboygan. I love the vibe, the ever changing works of art displayed on the walls, & of course the coffee! The staff is always super friendly & know just how i like my drinks. Love the special attention my dog gets whenever we use the drive thru too! :) I do recommend stopping if you get the chance.

There are newer reviews for ZSpot

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stopped in for a few hours while in Sheboygan and this was a great place. First - great coffee - both regular and specialty coffees. The atmosphere was nice and welcoming with lots of tables and couches to sit at. It was fairly busy and a mix of customers, so it would be hard to feel out of place here. The staff is also very friendly and service was fast. All in all a great place.

Definitely will be back the next time I'm in Sheboygan!

Been to ZSpot? Share your experiences!