“Great spot!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great spot!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food is delicious! The mac and cheese and truffle fries are a must. The decor is great, as is the beer selection. The staff was helpful and I woul definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014

Pittsburgh, PA
“YUM!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Best Lobster Mac & Cheese EVER! The decor is not what you would expect from a Sheybogan restaurant. The staff knew the menu very well.

Visited May 2014
“Overall good”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and no lunch wait. The kids menu was a good price and included a drink. My husbands Bloody Mary had lots of fixings including a cheese curd and bacon. I got the portobello dish from small plate menu and it was a great size if you eat smaller portions. It was also very good tasting.

“Nearly special”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The decor was great, loved the metal ceiling. One expects noise on a busy Saturday night, but the noise in the downstairs eating area was LOUD. The broccoli Mac was nice...not great. Fries were skinny, seasoned (we ordered the vegetarian) and tasty. We ordered them before the meal and loved them. Although our server introduced himself shortly after we were seated, he then disappeared for quite a while. No vegetarian entree, so I ordered the small plate with panko breaded portobello. Both friends ordered a burger. Food took quite some time to arrive. Burgers were reportedly very good. Too bad they don't have a similar gourmet veggie burger. My dish was a bit lukewarm, but tasty. The restaurant uses local products. Portions were large. Prices were quite economical. We left with the feeling that this could be a really great restaurant some day...

Visited June 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Back Again and Food Still Faithful!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This was my second time to the Black Pig (we attempted to go to the Field to Fork for dinner, but it is only open for breakfast and lunch), so I remembered The Black Pig from my last visit to Sheboygan and it wanted to come back here also. So yeah for being open for dinner hours!

Everything was perfect! The service was just right, the food was served hot and fresh and our entrées were served just as promised.

This is not your pork-rib place. I don't even think they have ribs, so don't be thinking pork sandwiches when you come. Instead think comfort food with a twist, like they say. I had the black and blue salad and it was simple, classic and delicious. My friend had the spinach salad and she ate every bite as well.

There was a family with a small child so the place is good for families as well. There is a large bar along the one wall in the front section of the restaurant.

I love the décor and ambiance in this little funky restaurant and it is a great place to come, share with friends and family, rest and unwind.

Visited May 2014