“The food was tasty, the service wasn't the best”
Review of Black Pig

Black Pig
Ranked #8 of 162 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“The food was tasty, the service wasn't the best”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my boyfriend there for his birthday, it was both our first time experiencing the restaurant. I heard many great reviews, so I thought to try it out. The place is beautiful, the food was very impressive. I wish there was a little more to the menu options though. The dessert was really good as well. The major downfall: the service was horrible. She hardly checked on us and it took us forever to get our bill after we finished eating. We were one of two or three tables that were there during the time we were there, so I don't see an excuse for it.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TAC1022

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great spot!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food is delicious! The mac and cheese and truffle fries are a must. The decor is great, as is the beer selection. The staff was helpful and I woul definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
“YUM!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Best Lobster Mac & Cheese EVER! The decor is not what you would expect from a Sheybogan restaurant. The staff knew the menu very well.

Visited May 2014
“Overall good”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and no lunch wait. The kids menu was a good price and included a drink. My husbands Bloody Mary had lots of fixings including a cheese curd and bacon. I got the portobello dish from small plate menu and it was a great size if you eat smaller portions. It was also very good tasting.

“Nearly special”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The decor was great, loved the metal ceiling. One expects noise on a busy Saturday night, but the noise in the downstairs eating area was LOUD. The broccoli Mac was nice...not great. Fries were skinny, seasoned (we ordered the vegetarian) and tasty. We ordered them before the meal and loved them. Although our server introduced himself shortly after we were seated, he then disappeared for quite a while. No vegetarian entree, so I ordered the small plate with panko breaded portobello. Both friends ordered a burger. Food took quite some time to arrive. Burgers were reportedly very good. Too bad they don't have a similar gourmet veggie burger. My dish was a bit lukewarm, but tasty. The restaurant uses local products. Portions were large. Prices were quite economical. We left with the feeling that this could be a really great restaurant some day...

Visited June 2014