“A great meal to close out our mini trip”
Review of Black Pig

Black Pig
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The black pig is a fine place with alternating specials. We started our meal with the truffle oil and black pepper fries. No ketchup needed here.
Next up were entrees of the Cajun Mac and cheese for another blast of pepper and subtle heat and the braised pork and steak.
Add in a couple of signature cocktails, local beers and Irish coffee to round out our dinning experience, it proved a nice capper to our trip to Sheboygan.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Second time at the Black Pig for brunch with in the last three weeks. Eggs served in a special way. Looking forward to our third time to try a pancake special.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my boyfriend there for his birthday, it was both our first time experiencing the restaurant. I heard many great reviews, so I thought to try it out. The place is beautiful, the food was very impressive. I wish there was a little more to the menu options though. The dessert was really good as well. The major downfall: the service was horrible. She hardly checked on us and it took us forever to get our bill after we finished eating. We were one of two or three tables that were there during the time we were there, so I don't see an excuse for it.

2  Thank TAC1022
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food is delicious! The mac and cheese and truffle fries are a must. The decor is great, as is the beer selection. The staff was helpful and I woul definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Best Lobster Mac & Cheese EVER! The decor is not what you would expect from a Sheybogan restaurant. The staff knew the menu very well.

Been to Black Pig? Share your experiences!