“Try the fries!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Muscatine, Iowa
“Try the fries!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I came here after reading the recommendations on TripAdvisor and Black Pig did NOT disappoint. I really liked the decor, an interesting mix of fun painting on the walls and wine cellar in the back. They had about 10 different beers on tap, some local, some not so local. I had the pulled pork with the truffle oil and pepper fries, just awesome.

I would recommend and I will be bringing my colleagues here when I return to Sheboygan.

• Visited August 2014

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Good stuff.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Good atmosphere, good food, pretty good service. We've eaten here 3 times and found the good food to be consistent. (It was dark and cold inside, though, and I hate being cold in midsummer while I eat my lunch!

• Visited September 2013
“Fantastic! ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in today, had the best Bloody Mary ever. Everything we ate was incredible. Local sourced pork, cured and smoked on sight. Mac and cheese. Duck fat fries. Server was friendly and helpful. Fantastic place.

“Best fries in the world!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were on our way to the American Club in Kohler and I read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor. We thought we'd check it out. We absolutely loved it. We had the signature Bloody Mary which was huge and tasty. The Mac and cheese was great!! The best thing on the menu is the Truffle fries. These were the best fries I have EVER had. We actually tried to go back to the Black Pig again for a dinner meal but it was on a Sunday and sadly they were closed. Highly Recommended!!! The service was great!! We were there for lunch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Magdi H
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“A great meal to close out our mini trip”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The black pig is a fine place with alternating specials. We started our meal with the truffle oil and black pepper fries. No ketchup needed here.
Next up were entrees of the Cajun Mac and cheese for another blast of pepper and subtle heat and the braised pork and steak.
Add in a couple of signature cocktails, local beers and Irish coffee to round out our dinning experience, it proved a nice capper to our trip to Sheboygan.

Visited July 2014