“Great Place to Dine with Friends”
Review of Weimann's Sports Center - CLOSED

Weimann's Sports Center
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 December 2013

When my Sheboygan friends recommended Weimann's for a holiday dinner out, I went with their choice. Nice atmosphere -- plenty of screens if you need to watch something, but we just enjoyed a quiet table to catch up. The service was quick and friendly. The appetizers -- the grand slam assortment came out hot and were actually got separate little plates (one of my pet peeves at other places!) The entrees followed quickly. I had the A1 Steak wrap which was fabulous (even the half I warmed up the next day. My friends consumed their specialty burgers with waffle and sweet potato fries. The specialty was a Thai pasta -- which my friend enjoyed -- not too spicy but enough to warm up later.

The next time we go out to visit over dinner in Sheboygan, I would recommend Weimann's!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Delicious Burgers And Salads. Clean, Spacious And Comfortable Tables. All Staff Greeted Us Before We Left. Made Us Feel Welcome!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Weimann's Sports Center is a bar restaurant on the south side of Sheboygan east of highway 43.

They have a lot of televisions turned to various sporting channels. They even have a TV in the bathroom. The atmosphere is casual, jeans or shorts are fine. They serve food and have a full bar. You can eat at tables or at the bar.

I was there for a business lunch meeting and we found the service friendly, prompt and the food good. For a casual place to relax or for cheering on the game Weimanns is a good choice in the Sheboygan area.