Blue Harbor Resort
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$73
US$64
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Quality Inn(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$170
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$167
US$155
Travelocity
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$78
US$72
1,013 results
All reviewswater parkbedroom villaoutdoor poolbeacon restaurantlazy riverlake michiganmini golfice creamlife guardsbunk bedsolder kidssnack barfamily suiteaquarium roomall agesyear oldsboathouse room
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Our family just spent a weekend at Blue Harbor Resort for the first time. We are regular Walt Disney World visitors and pretty much expect high quality. We were not disappointed!
We arrived on Friday night about 7:45. We called ahead to reserve a table at the newly renovated Latitude 43 Restaurant. While the dress code was business casual and we were in travel comfort, we were welcomed warmly.
This restaurant is a little upscale and somehow my two daughters (9 and 5) were really on their best behavior! We got a table right by the fireplace looking out the windows toward the lake. The adults had Mahi Mahi and the venison special. Everything was plated pleasantly and cooked well.
We stayed in room 101 which was a kid-themed aquarium room. It was also located right next to the water park. Perfect location!
The beds were comfortable and the kids loved the bunk beds in the aquarium "room" They also got a treat with having a flat screen tv in their "room." The main living area just received new flat screen tv's as well.
Saturday we checked out the town and then headed back for the waterpark. There was something for both of my daughters. The kiddie slides were a hit for my 5 year old and my 9 year old loved the lazy river and the lily pad/rope course across the pool. It was pretty busy but we had a good time with our kids.
The weather was nice but not summer-like yet so we didn't get to spend as much time outdoors as we would if it was July. Having said that, we did walk along the bike path and admire the lake view. There were a group of teenagers that braved the water - for a few seconds and then returned to the waterpark!
Dinner brought us back to Latitude 43 with another excellent meal.
Sunday morning we had breakfast at The Beacon. They had a buffet which worked best for our family. The chef was so nice - he gave lollipops to my girls!
The entire resort was very clean and very beautiful. We would love to return mid-summer when we can spend some time outside on the beach.
I also thought we might have noise issues with being so close to the water park but that was not the case at all! I've had more noise from a one-night stay for a sporting event than here. Our lakeview room also had a view of the outdoor pool. This time of year it wasn't open. I would think it might be louder during summer season.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have much higher ceilings than on other floors. Take note!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DisSavvyJenn
BlueHarborManager, General Manager at Blue Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

I really appreciate guests taking the time to post reviews like yours- it goes a long way with our staff in reinforcing that their efforts really do make a difference. I am also glad you enjoyed Latitude- your experience is exactly what we were striving for when we did our remodel recently- we want to give me a chance to have an excellent meal with excellent wine, but in an atmosphere comfortable for the entire family! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

It has become obvious that the Blue Harbor does NOT care about its guests. They only care about the bottom dollar and that alone. We stayed at the resort in mid April in one of the villas. After making the reservation my wife was informed she can get a discount though her work. When checking in I told the front desk employee about the discount and they tried to use it but the computer wouldn’t take it at this time. The employee said she would check with her supervisor and to ask about it again during checkout. At checkout I talked to the same employee and she informed me that due to the occupancy of the hotel they would not be able to honor the discount. I told her I didn’t understand due to the paperwork I had with the discount didn’t say anything about a restriction with the occupancy of the hotel. When I returned home I sent an email to the resort explaining I didn’t understand this policy and was very disappointed in this policy. It says on the web page emails are returned in 24 hours. I’m still waiting for a response. That just shows me they don’t care. I would never recommend Blue Harbor to anyone.

6  Thank JAB_HEULE
BlueHarborManager, General Manager at Blue Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

I am terribly sorry your information request email was not responded to. I don't know what happened with our system. I am happy to honor any discount promised. Please email us again at the info@blueharborresort.com address and I will promptly respond. We would also like to invite you back for a stay on us to prove that your experience was out of the norm.
Thank you.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Reserved a city view fireplace room and requested to be close to the water park. I had called the hotel direct to book and was told that my request had more of a chance of being honored booking direct than online. Upon arrival all rooms were sold out in that wing. I expressed that I was disappointed seeing we had 3 children with us. The desk clerk upgraded our room to a lake view in the water park wing of hotel. Great start to the stay. Room and view were great. Water park is smaller than parks at Wisconsin Dells, but much more convenient. Our 10, 9 and 1 year old loved the water park. I felt there was more to do at the resort being right on the lake. We walked to the beach and kids built sand castles even though it was cold out. They really enjoyed being close to the lake and beach. Would be even better in warmer weather. We plan to come back.

Room Tip: We enjoyed being on the main floor, which is floor 2. Views are better on 2 - 4. Floor 1 would be ok for the convenience of direct access from patio vs through halls.
2  Thank newlittletraveler

I am so glad we were able to upgrade your room and get you in the section of the resort you wanted. Thank you also for the nice comments. It looks like the weather is warmer! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We thought our stay would have been a higher quality experience given the high price and high-class hype. The room was definitely showing wear and tear...carpet visibly worn in high traffic areas, holes in the sofa, wallpaper peeling in the bathroom. But, the bed was comfy and the kids loved the bunk beds and having their own TV to watch. The food for the confernce I attended was not good...pastries for breakfast were not fresh and worse than pre-packaged gas station pastries, pizza for dinner one night was dry and crust was hard and our lunch did not taste or look as good as the wonderful description on the menu. My husband took the kids to the waterpark and reported that it was a nice waterpark, but smaller than others we have been to and pretty crowded at times. But, the kids had a lot of fun. I have to say that the hotel was quiet and not too loud, the staff was very pleasant and friendly. We would have liked it if housekeeping would have replenished our coffee for the second morning and vaccuumed the carpet as it was dusty in some spots. Absolutely loved that the room had a small refrigerator and microwave.

2  Thank AnnetteB975

I am very interested to know what group you were here with. We normally get raves about our food in our conference center. I agree some of our room carpets are worn and we are in the process of replacing all of them. Presently we have 40 more rooms to go and we hope to be finished by Memorial Day weekend. Could you please email me at info@blueharborresort.com so I can research the food issues?

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Only an hour north of Milwaukee this is a favorite for our kids under five years old. The waterpark is perfect from infant to about 10. After that the waterpark gets a little old quickly, not enough of the big scary water slides, waves, etc., but we really do like for the younger set, its clean, well run, the rooms are remodeled recently. We just completed a grownup night away from the kids and had a lake view (nice crashing surf), a fireplace and whirlpool tub. Romantic. I recommend being as close to the lobby area for this kind of stay as we were in the far east wing and over some air vents for the conference rooms that made a whiny noise tell after about 10p, could still the hear the surf but would be better closer to center of hotel. I love the boardwalk and walk out along the pier/breakwater. Good value.

Room Tip: for waterpark with kids stay low and west, for couples alone, stay center and higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Wow, I am impressed with the review you wrote. You captured exactly what we tried to do with our renovation- create separate areas appropriate for adults and families with small children! Thank you so much for your comments. We share these with our staff.