“Pizza was good”

Dining options: Dinner
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Pizza was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have had the pizza there several times and I liked it every time. Never had a dinner there though. There is a lot of worse pizza places in town (Pizza Hut is not fit to eat anymore) and the owner and staff were always friendly at Pete's. The building is old, but if you can look past some little things its good pizza!

• Visited June 2014

Sheboygan
“Bland food. Nothing like I've had in Chicago.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Upon entering my gut told me this was a mistake (shabby interior, sight of chef looking quite slovenly) I shook it off and we sat down.

Ordered drinks. Sodas and a club soda. (Blank stare) Seltzer? Sparkling water? Not sure, guessing a language barrier. Ok. Water.

I have 5 kids. There is no PEPPERONI pizza listed on the menu. (Duh!) We asked and they could make it.

My daughter ordered salad and pizza. I ordered Greek salad and soup. Husband a sandwich and others Chicken Alfredo and pizza.

Ten minutes later waitress returned and told me they had no soup.

Daughter's salad arrived. Looked good but had to ask for dressing. My salad arrived. Looked like my daughter's regular salad with feta on top. It was plain. No Greek dressing. I asked for some and, yep, they didn't have any.

Son's Alfredo arrived. No taste. Bland bland bland. Sauce was thick and DRY. (Salt and pepper shakers were clogged. Had to open from bottom and shake some out)

Husband gave sandwich thumbs up, but said he's had better, pepperoni pizza looked and tasted like any other I've had.

Bottom line. Slow service, waitress very challenged. Food bland. Will not return.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JalapenoFamily
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Meh.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went with a friend. He said his beef sandwich was very good. My chicken alfredo was not good at all, though -- it had no flavor whatsoever, the garlic bread was limp, and the noodles were overcooked. I will go back to try the pizza, since it seems to be their speciality, but I will not be eating any more of the pasta offerings.

• Visited October 2013
Sheboygan, WI
“Very disappointing.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This restaurant advertises Chicago-style deep dish pizza, so we were excited to try it. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed. The place smells like old, stale basement, there was no music, and the employees were not well dressed or well groomed. I could have forgiven all of that had the food been better, but it was terrible. It took a half hour for us to get our cheese bread appetizer, and it was quite literally slices of cheap french bread with half melted cheese on top, no seasonings. Another half hour and our "Chicago-style deep dish" pizza arrived. It looked like it deflated on itself. It was not deep dish, not even close. There were no serving utensils on the table and no one offered to serve it to us. It was limp, bland, and cut in 4 huge pieces. I could barely choke down a whole piece. We were not offered any dessert. Our server was kind, but that was the only redeeming factor. We will most definitely not return.

• Visited September 2013