“False Advertising”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sheboygan
Lake View Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Sheboygan B&B and Inns
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“False Advertising”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I planned my birthday weekend at this B&B based on the website's claim of "all five guest rooms have a spectacular view of Lake Michigan". When we got there and the owner walked us up the stairs and started telling us "TECHNICALLY, each room is a lake view." I knew we were in trouble. The only way to see the lake from our room was to lean into the wall and look out the side window....you could kind of see some blue between the trees. Don't fall for the false claims on their website. Positive of the weekend - Margeaux restaurant in Sheboygan is spectacular!!

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank catfan3333

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chilton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 December 2011

What a wonderful experience to stay at the Lake View mansion. My husband and I enjoy spending time away for weekends and learning the stories of the various b&b's we stay at. Richard was a wonderful host, sharing stories as well as respecting our alone time by the fire in the library. The pink bathroom brought back fond memories of my growing up home's pink bathroom. We will be back.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank gottago1211
Iron River, Michigan
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The Lake View Mansion was truly a memorable experience. My wife and I spend two night in the Lake Huron room which was very much to my wife's liking. It was decorated in pink(bathroom) and the bedroom consist of a most comfortable king bed and white wicker furniture.

Richard our host served us a wonderful breakfast of fresh fruit, applesauce and a delicious oatmeal bake w/ sausage links. Great view of the sunrise over Lake Michigan.

Room Tip: Check Groupon for a good deal.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank SteveO73
Westchester, Illinois
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We both enjoyed our weekend at Lake View Manor. The location was just what we wanted with Lake Michigan right outside the door. The room was lovely with a great fireplace.
We enjoyed breakfast in a bright sunny room right outside the kitchen. It was delicious served with fresh ingredients.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank bjudy
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 January 2011

We loved the Lake View. It was a great place to stay, the location was great, our room was nicely appointed and clean.. .we can't say enough good things

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Gspicy
Madison, WI
Reviewed 6 April 2009

Beautiful B&B on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. Nicely decorated common areas. I stayed in the smallest bedroom, which was basic but very comfortable. The B& B owner lives on property and was very friendly and accommodating. I had a business conference at Blue Harbor Resort, but given the number of out-of-control kids there, I would never stay there. I recommend the Lake View Mansion.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
6 Thank madtownbiztraveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 October 2005

Ever wonder what it would be like to live in a mansion? Stay at Lake View Mansion and feel like royalty! King beds, 11 fireplaces, overlooking the beach, double whirlpools, awsome breakfast, the list goes on and on! I've stayed at almost every hotel in Sheboygan and Kohler and this place is even better than the American Club.

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan
Harbor Winds
#8 of 11 in Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
#4 of 11 in Sheboygan
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Inn on Woodlake
Inn on Woodlake
#2 of 2 in Kohler

Been to Lake View Mansion Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!