“Greasy goodness”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I saw a bad review where the woman had potato salad and soup. Don't order that stuff!! Burgers, brats, steak sandwiches and fries. The baked beans are delicious too but be warned they have a tablespoon of butter on top ;) Nothing healthy to eat here! The butter burgers are so good. I visit Sheboygan once a year and this is a must for me. Staff...not the greatest usually. But I am not going here for the ambiance or the service. I go here for one thing and one thing only. Greasy goodness. In Colorado we pay 8 or 9 bucks for a good burger. In Sheboygan it under 3 dollars!!

1  Thank Jreid8420

Reviewed 26 February 2014

When I was young, I used to patronize this restaurant. It had good steak sandwiches then and they are as good now. The brats are great. Good malts. French fries are great. This place has not changed in 50 years and is as good as ever

Reviewed 16 October 2013

If you want a Sheboygan style double brat or a brat patty this is the place. They only "fry" the brats over charcoal fire, use Sheboygan style "hard roles" buttered of course with plenty of onions and brown mustard. Doesn't get any better than this.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

A fun place to eat in an attractive, homey neighborhood. The staff was very friendly and really hustled. Service couldn't have been better. If you don't need the fancy plates and utensils, this is just the place! My wife and I had the two-brat-bun with the works. This turned out to be a very tasty treat that challenged you to manage to keep it all together. Didn't matter much anyway, since it disappeared fast. The brats were broiled just right and the buns were fine. I have already recommended it to our friends.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Some of the worst food ever! Saw a rating of 4 1/2 stars so we thought we found a great place. Wrong! They must be stuffing the box.

Daughter had potato salad but is was mostly chunks of egg.

Burgers were tasteless. They mixed up mine and my sons's order.

I had chicken soup. It was horrible. So salty. Tasted old. Not fresh at all.

Don't waste your time or money.