“Great!”

Dining options: Reservations
Gurnee, Illinois
“Great!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great food and great service. We ate here on our third night was were disappointed that it took us till our last night. It was nicely decorated and reasonably priced.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Momof2andCooper

“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I from Oregon stayed in Sheboygan while we were racing at the Vintage races at Road America. We found this restaurant in a local guide and decided to give it a try. I had lasagna and he had penne nordica. Both dishes were very good. Our waitress was informative and pleasant. The hostess gave us good directions to check out the lakefront. I don't gave plans to return to Sheboygan but I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank David S
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Fell short of expectations....”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

After reading all the glowing reviews from fellow trip advisors we were geared up for an amazing dining experience. Here is an honest summary of our experience:

The Pro's:
* The staff are very friendly and accommodating
* the atmosphere is very inviting and comfortable
* the pricing for food and drink is reasonable

The con's:
* the wait staff seem very inexperienced. simple requests such as "water with no ice" and "please split the salad" went missed.
* the staff failed to mention that a salad was included with the entree so we spent an extra $5 on a salad that we didn't need to buy
* the walleye "special" was very special in the sense that it was completely undercooked
* the pesto gnocchi dish was very small and was not amazing in any way.
* overall, this was an average experience. any other reviews stating that this is better than Lino's obviously has not had dinner at Lino's. Lino is still the king of italian dining in Sheboygan, and is well worth the slight extra money, the portions are larger and the quality is better.

I hate to rate a restaurant negatively but this was definitely a sub-par experience..... Next week date night will be at LINO'S no question.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank charlie230
“Family dinner”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great food and service. We had ten people and all the food was hot and delicious.

Parents 50th anniversary celebration.

• Visited June 2014
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Best Restaurant in Sheboygan”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I had the Gnocchi Florentina, And also the hazelnut gelato. The rest of my family had lasagna and custom pizza, chocolate truffle gelato. Everything was excellent. Definitely the best dinner out I have ever had.

1 Thank Marinesister71