“Wonderful meal in a small city” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Stefano

Trattoria Stefano
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful meal in a small city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We came to Trattoria based on Trip Advisor reviews. We are from Houston where we have excellent food. My husband says this was the best pork chop he has ever had! I had the veal chop with cous cous which was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant...excellent food and lovely service. Thanks Trip Advisor for the great rec

Visited June 2014

“Good experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I'm italian and i was in sheboygan for work... This is one of the best restaurant i've ever been!!! Very good food!!!

wisconsin
“Wonderful dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have had the opportunity to dine at Trattoria Stefano twice in the past month. Each experience was terrific with delicious food and wonderful service. The server was kind enough to bring gluten free crackers for one of us to enjoy while the rest devoured the scrumptious house made Italian bread. Both dinners were delightful.

• Visited May 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“The OscoBuco is the best I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This gem of restaurant in Shebogoan has among the best fare I've experience and an excellent price point. The prices are all fair and there are great choices of salad, pasta's and entrees. The wine list is extensive, although primarily Italian. The servers seem well versed in the menu and are able to make exceptions to fit your desires. I'll return when I have the opportunity.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
United States
“Great Traditional Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'd have to say this is the best resturant in Sheboygan. I love the feel of the rustic atmosphere. It's a great place for a romantic dinner or dinning with friends and family.

Visited October 2013