“Authentic English Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Duke Of Devon

The Duke Of Devon
Ranked #6 of 162 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Somewhere on the planet
“Authentic English Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This is a must for anyone visiting Sheboygan. We ate at the bar there last night, great food, great beer and great atmosphere. Ian Gould an Irish singer was performing and taking requests, excellent performer and added to the whole experience.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank vetteheadracer

Plymouth, MA USA
“A Bit of Old Blighty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped for lunch on our way to the airport. I had the Mac and Cheese, while my co-worker had Fish and Chips. Both were very good.
Our server, I wish I could remember her name. was fantastic! She was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
My only regret was that we were on our way to fly, so I couldn't sample any of the imported beer or ale. Next time we're stopping here on the way in to Sheboygan.
Give this place a try. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun pub experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had a late lunch here on a Saturday afternoon with 6 adults. Service was excellent and informative. Fun and interesting menu choices. Drink menu included several variations on the bloody mary - including the bloody Margaret which used horseradish vodka, Tasty and quite spicy. The menu also features a good mix of German and Belgium beers.

Our group ordered burgers and sandwiches, all of which were well received. They were able to accommodate a gluten allergy by substituting a gluten free bun on the hamburger which was
appreciated, but they charge an extra $2 which I thought was harsh.

The environment was fun, as the place is covered in pictures of Brits and all things British, including the banners and flags of all the English football clubs, which satisfied the Tottenham and Chelsea fans in our group.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Quasi123
Conway, Arkansas
“Great for Family, business, or just the guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great food, and great service.
They do need to update the menu on the web site as it has changed and there were some items we were looking forward to that they no longer have.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RTG-travlin
Chicago
“Riverfront Pub Winner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Came here for dinner on the first night of a trip to nearby Kohler. We had heard good things about the Duke and the ladies at the Kohler Waters Spa confirmed that. So my wife and I headed the 4 miles to Sheboygan and found the Duke to be a terrific dining choice. The restaurant is right on the water and while it was too chilly to sit outside, I'd imagine that's the way to go if weather permits. Inside, you'll certainly feel more like you're' in southeast England than southeast Wisconsin. They've done a nice job of creating the ambiance of an English pub, and the menu mirrors that theme. My wife ordered a "Fallen Apple" drink and a burger, and I had the Churchill crispy chicken. Both entrees were quite good, although my wife said the burger was a little bit too salty. Service was prompt and attentive. Ask for Heidi... she's great. We will definitely come back when it's warm enough to dine outside!

• Visited September 2013