“Sunday brunch”

Add it.
Champions Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We have been there twice for Sunday brunch since January and both experiences were not good at all. Went the second time because my wife and I had a buy one get one free certificate from joining their 50/50 club. Even with the one free brunch I would not return. The food selection was very limited and other then the made to order omelets was cold. The food quality was poor because it is in warming chafers too long and fresh food is not refilled. When I went to get a piece of french toast (which was hard around the edges) I told the youth man motoring the buffet that the two syrup vessels were empty and he hardly acknowledged me. I will return to golf in Spring but never again to eat the Sunday Brunch.

1  Thank SheboyganTom57

Reviewed 22 October 2012

For a hard to please group of female retirees, our waiter was exceptionally patient, answering questions with dignity or saying he would check w/ the kitchen. Excellent beef soup, 10 entrees for $10 and that is tough to beat, especially when the 4 or more dishes were beautifully served and flavorful. This is a wonderful location and a real hiddend gem as far as I am concerned.

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We like to go on pasta night quite fun the manager darin is a great guy always tells us what's good to try. Went to a wedding there also was very nice for that occassion