“What a great place to end the day!”
Review of The Rochester Inn

The Rochester Inn
appleton, wi
“What a great place to end the day!”
Reviewed 24 May 2008

The Rochester Inn was just the place for me and my wife to spend our weekend away from the kids. Amy prepared an entire evening full of fun and enjoyment. From the Dinner at 52 Stafford to the in room breakfast and massage, not to mention the carriage ride through downtown Kohler. What an amazing place. The room were big and clean. The decor was very fitting for the historic old home we stayed. Amy was so willing to make our evening special. A completely great place to stay. We would stay at the Rochester inn again in a second!

• Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Davidson, NC
Reviewed 13 March 2007

I stay at the Rochester Inn on business 6-8 times a year and I honestly love every minute of my stay there. I travel a fair bit for work and don't often look forward to hotel stays, but the Rochester Inn really feels like home. The four main rooms are 2-story rooms with comfortable beds, jacuzzi tubs and tvs on both levels. Also, there is a nice wetbar in the rooms. As a previous reviewer has written, it is the breakfast that really stands out for me as well. The innkeeper delivers your breakfast right to your room -- I certainly don't get that kind of pampering at home!! The breakfast contains freshly cut fruit and warmed cinnamon croissants, along with juice and your own pot of coffee. Again, I give the Rochester Inn my highest possible rating for their wonderful accommodations, outstanding breakfast and exceptional customer service!!! They really know how to take care of customers at the Rochester Inn -- try if for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

• Liked — The breakfast!
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled on business
4 Thank Crottsy
Kansas City
Reviewed 14 February 2007

I am a frequent business traveler and have spent many a night in hotels. On business in Sheboygan Falls, I was referred to The Rochester Inn by my client. What a wonderful change of pace for me! The rooms in this historic home are all 2-story suites with an oversized jacuzzi tub in each. In the evening, I'd spend time in my private living room, then head up the winding staircase to my bedroom. The bedroom had a queen-sized, 4-poster bed. It was extremely comfortable and quiet. Although there were other visitors in the bed & breakfast, I didn't hear a thing from the other rooms. It was so peaceful and homey. The absolute best part of my stay was the breakfast delivered to my room each morning by the innkeeper. Each morning there was a selection of fresh fruits and a freshly baked croissant or muffin and warm banana bread. One morning I had a home-made bagel. Needless to say, there was no carb counting that week, but it was so worth it! I highly recommend this b&b to anyone. It would be perfect for a weekend getaway, a romantic occasion, and even a honeymoon suite. More importantly, it was perfect for business travel. I cannot stress enough what an awesome change of pace this was for me. I only hope that I will have another opportunity to visit The Rochester Inn.

• Liked — Homemade breakfast each morning.
  • Disliked — Had to carry bags up steep flight of stairs.
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2003

This inn is charming and comfortable - one of the best we've experienced.

• Stayed October 2003
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan Falls
Harbor Winds
Harbor Winds
#6 of 11 in Sheboygan
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
52 Stafford
52 Stafford
#4 of 5 in Plymouth
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
#5 of 11 in Sheboygan
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan

Been to The Rochester Inn? Share your experiences!