“Our Favorite !!”

Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Sherwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Cant say enough on how good their food is ! My wife and I eat there quite regularly. Saturday Prime Rib is the best around. Their Sunday brunch and Friday fish are both excellent too. The nightly specials are always changing and very creative dishes. The view of the golf course creates a really nice atmosphere. Friendly and excellent service also.

There are newer reviews for High Cliff Restaurant Banquets

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Went on a friday night for fish, to my surprise they werent very busy. Which lets face it on a friday night at 6 pm is a little rare. We were seated promptly and our order taken right away. Then it was quite a while before the lady returned, our drinks were empty then our food came out. I got the BIG catch of deep fried haddock..maybe the forgot the rest of it but i left hungry. it came with the tiniest coleslaw ever LOL. BUT it tasted very good i have no complaints about that, the fries were good and hot and the fish as well. nice white fish. so i never did get a refill. but fortunately they leave a pitcher of water on your table. I would go back to try other things its not expensive. i kind of thought it would be since its on the golf course. but good value overall and they do have a specials board.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

After a round of golf, this is a great place to wind down and enjoy a drink and a nice meal, whether it's a burger (and the salmon burger is very good), pizza...hangs in there with most of them or a sit down dinner, I've had a great experience with them all. The wait staff is professional and very friendly. It's a place I'll keep coming back to.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

High Cliff rocks! The Sunday night chicken special is the cheapest in the valley but definitely has the best tasting food. We won't go anywhere else anymore. Their brunch is also terrific. Beautiful scenary, I'd book my wedding there ;)

Thank R.A. D
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Wonderful dinner, I had scallops on risoto and spouse had lamb chops, both excellent. The seafood bisque and french onion soup were a good start,. Service was excellent. Unfortunately you do not get to take advantage of the wonderful view this time of year, but the atmosphere is still warm and wonderful. Do check times as winter hours are shorter.