The Coach House
The Saracens Head Hotel(Towcester)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
US$77
  • Pool
US$83
US$80
HIExpress.com
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Silverstone(Silverstone)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Travelodge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Coach House. The house is full of character and laid out around a pretty courtyard. Our room was spacious and extremely comfortable, bright and sunny with french windows opening onto the extensive gardens. Sarah is a wonderful hostess who could not have been more hospitable and welcoming. Breakfast, in the large comfortable kitchen/diner, was freshly cooked by Sarah and there was a good selection of cereal, fruit and yogurt, toast etc. if you didn't want the cooked option. Altogether a completely relaxing experience ... if we had known there is a tennis court, we would have taken our rackets!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have just stayed at the The Coach House whilst attending a wonderful wedding nearby. Everything was as I had expected from the website information. The bedroom looked out onto a beautiful garden and had the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept in. Sarah produced an excellent breakfast on the first morning and recognised my need for a more delicate breakfast the next one which I so appreciated. 2 beautiful and extremely well behaved dogs were the "icing on the cake".

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank travel50London
Reviewed 2 April 2014

If your thinking of going to; Silverstone Motor racing, Towcester Horse racing, Bletchley Park (the home of the code breakers), Sulgrave Manor, (George Washington’s family home), Cannons Ashby (beautiful Elizabethan Manor house), the National Trust gardens in Stowe, or just a quiet place to crash for a few days, then this is the place for you.

Although The Coach House is a B&B it is far superior to many top grade hotels I’ve stayed at over the years. As soon as you arrive you’ll be looked after by Sarah until the minute you leave. The bedrooms are all a good size and with en-suite facilities overlooking the extensive gardens, it’s just a wonderful place to stay. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits are in all rooms and fresh milk is available if you need it. WiFi is accessible in all rooms, just ask Sarah for details for access.

Breakfast is freshly cooked for you at whatever time you wish, and is more like a full meal that just the start of the day.

The Coach House is located just outside Towcester and half a mile off the main A5 road in the direction of Duncott. The postcode on my Satnav took me directly to the Coach House front door, so getting there couldn’t be easier.

I will be more than happy to recommend this lovely B&B to my friends and colleagues, which is something I rarely do when away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

3 of us booked into the Coach House for 2 nights on January 27th 2014
The Coach House is an amazing place and it be wonderful to visit in summer with its extensive secluded gardens and courtyard

The house and rooms are spacious and very tastefully decorated
Sarah provided everything needed to make our stay special with - very comfortable beds and electric blankets, bottled water, wide variety and coffee and speciality teas including breakfast tea + a jug of fresh milk (no little pots of UHT stuff), toiletries, WiFi and very good lighting
a good hearty breakfast of your choice was served at the time of your choosing

Sarah went well beyond the call of duty in unobtrusively caring for our specific needs, including booking a table at a restaurant for us on the first night and making it possible for my friends to stay in comfort in the B and B on cold rainy days whilst I was out on business

We cannot thank her enough for her attention to detail

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My Colleaguie and I stayed at teh Coach house whilst on Business. What a lovely home form home with a wonderul warm feeling. Rooms were clean and my Shower was amazing. Sarah was a wonderful Hostess who was more than happy to flex with our plans and helped us organise Taxi's and resteraunt. will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business