“wonderful experience”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We had a lovely dinner on Monday night. The waiter was knowledgable and friendly, Even though we were not seated directly at the window, we were able to watch the sun set as we enjoyed our delicious dinners. One Door County's finest restaurants and well worth the money.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Dined here at the recommendation from our resort front desk. Excellent meal, great presentation and service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I learned of this restaurant by reading Tripadvisor reviews before going to Door County for the first time. I am so glad we went! The restaurant is bright and airy inside with a lovely view to the water. My husband and I both had the halibut -- it was soooo good! I highly recommend it! Our friends got the salmon and were also very pleased. Our waitress was wonderful and was very helpful in telling us what meals she thought were especially good (although I am sure they all are!). This is just a really relaxing place to enjoy a delicious meal, and it's nice to stroll across the road to walk along the water afterward.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

We really enjoyed our evening at Kristofer's. They have a wonderful outside patio for cocktailing & dinner. They have a seperate menu for the patio *but if you ask really nicely they will let you order off the main dining room menu which is a more upscale menu. We had a great evening with friends and we found the staff to be extremely helpful & friendly & the food & wine delicious!

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I agree with previous reviewers who label Inn at Kristofer"s as "always perfect" and "the best in Door County." We have vacationed in Door County for over 20 years and an evening at this special restaurant has become part of our vacation tradition. What started out as parents night out for a splurge meal without the kids has become a special evening out for our entire family. Through the years I've tried many of the menu items and don't think I've ever been disappointed. The lamb is a favorite as is the whitefish. I've even occassionally gotten a vegetarian entre that sounded intriguing and proved to be delicious. We shared the toasted angel food cake on a recent visit and it was the perfect light and sweet ending to a wonderful meal. Inn at Kristofer's offers consistently outstanding food, beautifully presented, and attentive and well paced service. The simple elegance of the restaurant complements the beauty of the bay, and often a stunning sunset. It's a special place!