“Fun and lively night spot”
Review of Husby's

Husby's
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stopped in on a Friday night for dinner and drinks. We got a seat outside overlooking "The Garage" where a really good three man band was playing. Wish I would've caught the name of the band, they played on 7/25, would see them again. Two of us ordered the fish fry, one walleye and one perch. Both were good. There was also a burger with a fried egg on top that was huge. Wait staff was friendly, a fun spot on Friday night.

1  Thank Sharon M

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Husband and I stopped for a drink at 230pm on Friday, fun atmosphere, GREAT drink prices for GREAT drinks. Listened to live music and just enjoyed. Well worth the stop between Gills Rock and Fish Creek.

2  Thank JODYN3
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Went here midweek for lunch with the family. Nice place inside. Very friendly staff. And an extremely attentive server.

The food came and that's where there was a problem. The kids burgers were great. They loved them. So that's the important part. My steak sandwich though was nearly inedible. I ordered it medium rare and it came well done. It was tough, gristly, and I ate about 1/4 of it. Waffle fries though were very good.

I might try the place again. Perhaps they just got a bad steak. The other thing that would stop me is the waitress (not our server) who kept slamming the door every time she went outside to serve the patio. And I'm talking about major slam. To the point where we'd jerk back from eating from being startled. The restaurant might want to invest in a shock or spring to force that door to close slower.

3  Thank avman67
jlars42, General Manager at Husby's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thanks for not slamming us in your review like our deck door did to you. I just noticed this week that the hydraulic arm went bad and we are having it repaired. Apologies. Also sorry that your sandwich wasn't good, when that steak is overdone it is tough, we have considered taking it off the menu and this might be the catalyst ( try the shaved prime next time as it is much better!). I hope you come back and give us another try and don't ever hesitate to send something back if it isn't right. We take pride in our food and truly want people to enjoy it. Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very good pizza and service .

Outdoor seating . Very nice deck and patio area

Cold beers.

Just what were expecting.

Friendly patrons .

Wasn't too crowded midweek

1  Thank bjpjjs
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Above average food. Lots of drink choices. Lots of TVs.
Conveniently located but parking is a little dicey.

2  Thank gman67az