“Love it!”

Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Great burgers, sandwiches, salads, dinners, Wisconsin made ice cream, desserts, and great beer and wine selection. Our focus is on homemade, fresh foods utilizing Wisconsin products. Lots of vegetarian options! Jimmy and Jessica Grasse
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My 21year old grandchildren from England , enjoyed it so much they went back there 3 times..I went there twice.. Great service, good variety, food is alway delicious . Casual...

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We went in for a late lunch around 2:00pm and there were people standing in line waiting for tables. We were lucky to find two seats at the bar to sit at. The white bean and ham soup sounded good so we both ordered a cup. It was probably as good as any home made bean soup that I had in the past. My farmstead flatbread was good but the tomato relish had a little to much cinnamon for my liking. My wife had the turkey provolone sandwich which was also good and everything on it was fresh.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

we ate at grasse's twice while in sister bay for 3 nights. the food was delicious, the restaurant had appealing atmosphere. the waitresses were cute and fun and paid attention to us. i especially like the menu as i am a pescatarian and even if i were only a vegetarian, there would be many choices. the grilled cheese was really good as was the hummus plate. the others loved the burgers. oh yeah and the price was right!!!!!!!

1  Thank megoliver45
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I stopped for lunch and were pleased with our selections. Both were delectable...I enjoyed the patty and selma melt...mmmmmm. We'd come back. Service and food were quick.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The restaurant is very inviting, and the food was wonderful. The spinach artichoke dip was flavorful, the blue cheese dressing on the mixed green salad was inspired! The greens were fresh, young and tender and the dressing was some of the best I've ever eaten. It was the exact balance of smooth and tangy. My entree was the ribs, and they were falling off the bone tender and delicious!