“Very Good Breakfast, Reasonably Priced”

Carroll House Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2013

1st Day I had the Stuffed Cherry French Toast with the Uncle Roo's Hash Brown Dish. Incredible. My wife tried the waffles and she was skeptical, not any more, she loved them. Day 2 I had the simple 2, 2, 2, 2. Two eggs, two sausages, two bacon, two pancakes, my kind of breakfast. My wife just had two pancakes and we shared Uncle Roo's Hash Brown Dish. Very satifying. Day 3 my wife went back to the waffle, she enjoyed it so much the first day. I had the 2, 2, 2, 2, again. Staff was very good, and the price was right. This was just our kind of place.

1  Thank DaBear51

Reviewed 9 September 2013

low priced good food breakfast. had the special last week 9/5/13 was all i could eat but under $ 8 . have been here several times over the last 3 years and breakfast has always been good.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Enjoyed a hearty breakfast..bright an early (7 am) over Labor Day weekend. Staff was cheerful and helpful. I'll be back.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Our group had breakfast here and enjoyed it alot, it is small place with very nice staff, Simple, downhome type breakfast food, I had the Waffles and Potato Pancakes, which were very good. It is nice simple place with good prices for Breakfast or Lunch. One of your better priced places in Sister Bay.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

stopped in for a light bite before our boating trip. Food and service was very good. Cinnamon rolls were awesome.