“Sweet diner!”

Carroll House Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Sweet diner!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was our first visit to the Carroll House even though we've been going to Door County for many years. We'd definitely come back:)
Our waitress was very friendly. Breakfast was great, with the highlite being the rhubarb coffee cake...the best I've ever had!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Susan C

Naperville, Illinois
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Good place for breakfast...my sister and I both liked the food (waffles were great) and we return. Reasonable prices. Friendly staff.

1 Thank Lotus527
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Waffles to Remember”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I first went to the Carroll House as a child with my parents. They loved it, and of course I went where they went. Many years passed, and finally, I decided to take my children to see if it was as good as I remembered. They are the best waffles! Really, my parents were absolutely right. However, I think any waffle or pancake deserves real maple syrup. Like so many places, they serve some imitation. So bring your own, it will be worth it!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth W
Skokie, IL
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nothing more nothing less, just a good breakfast. I even saw the owner of our Motel eating there. Watch for specials!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Postman83
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Very Good Breakfast, Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

1st Day I had the Stuffed Cherry French Toast with the Uncle Roo's Hash Brown Dish. Incredible. My wife tried the waffles and she was skeptical, not any more, she loved them. Day 2 I had the simple 2, 2, 2, 2. Two eggs, two sausages, two bacon, two pancakes, my kind of breakfast. My wife just had two pancakes and we shared Uncle Roo's Hash Brown Dish. Very satifying. Day 3 my wife went back to the waffle, she enjoyed it so much the first day. I had the 2, 2, 2, 2, again. Staff was very good, and the price was right. This was just our kind of place.

• Visited October 2013