“Good cupcakes”
Review of Cupcake Heaven - CLOSED

Cupcake Heaven
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are a specialty cupcake bakery. We bake daily from scratch! We offer cupcake flavors that change daily (Like us on Facebook to see what we have each day!) as well as soda, water, coffee, cherry juice and milk. We also have a small retail section within our shop that includes, dried cherries and other cherry products, Door County Coffee products, handmade cornbags, handmade greeting cards and misc necessities you may have forgotten at home (Avon sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, lotion, etc).Stop in and let us make your day a little sweeter!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good cupcakes”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Good cupcakes with nice flavor combinations. Small amount of cupcake, large amount of frosting. Cake itself was moist and had great texture. Very light hint of flavors. If you need a sweet treat this place is fine, not the best, but pretty good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank packslysol
CupcakeHeavenLLC, Owner at Cupcake Heaven, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry you weren't fully satisfied with your flavor selection. I would be curious to know which you had though, as we get complimented daily on the flavor of our frostings and the cake to frosting ratio. I hope you will give us another try on your next visit!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

These were seriously some of the best cupcakes I have ever had. My daughters had been looking forward to stopping here for as long as we have been planning our trip to Sister Bay and we were very happy. I believe the owner was working when we arrived and she graciously answered all of my girls' questions. I wish we could have made a couple of more trips during our visit!

Visited July 2013
CupcakeHeavenLLC, Owner at Cupcake Heaven, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
I'm pleased to hear that our shop was on your list of stops in Door County! I'm glad you enjoyed your cupcakes and look forward to have you return during your next trip to Sister Bay!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Great, friendly service. Cupcakes are awesome! I would recommend anyone with a sweet tooth to stop in and have one or three. Pineapple upside down, DEE-licious!

• Visited July 2013
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your flavor selection! I appreciate you taking the time to visit our shop!
Westfield Center, Ohio, United States
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We made sure that Cupcake Heaven was on our "to-do" list when we visited Door County. It was a very nice and pleasant atmosphere, with many cupcake flavors to choose from. We enjoyed speaking with the employees, very nice and friendly. We bought extras to bring all the way home to Cleveland, Ohio. We enjoyed each and every one of them.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to stop in during your time in Door County! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the shop!
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We took a family trip to try this amazing new cupcake shop, as we don't have anything like this in our town. We tried a couple different flavors, and it was AMAZING. My personal favorite is the strawberry champaign. The employees were super friendly, and willing to help out any way they could. I love the decor also, very cute shop. We can't wait for the next road trip to go get some more :)

• Visited June 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to our shop! We hope to have you visit again soon!