“Craving”
Review of Cupcake Heaven - CLOSED

Cupcake Heaven
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are a specialty cupcake bakery. We bake daily from scratch! We offer cupcake flavors that change daily (Like us on Facebook to see what we have each day!) as well as soda, water, coffee, cherry juice and milk. We also have a small retail section within our shop that includes, dried cherries and other cherry products, Door County Coffee products, handmade cornbags, handmade greeting cards and misc necessities you may have forgotten at home (Avon sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, lotion, etc).Stop in and let us make your day a little sweeter!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Love the flavors. Not too much icing. Best in Door County and I've tried the others! My favorite is Mango Margarita though since I only go a few times a year I haven't tried them all. Like the live music and wish we were in town for board game night.

CupcakeHeavenLLC, Owner at Cupcake Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you finding a new favorite with every visit! :)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love the variety of flavors, especially the unique ones like Bananas Foster and Cap'n Coke drunken cupcakes! My grandma loves the Black and Whites - classic chocolate and white frosting. I am totally addicted to Cupcake Heaven!

We are pleased to support your addiction...I mean we are pleased to hear you enjoy our cupcakes!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

an amazing place! Such great hospitality and kindness. Jenny is so helpful and fun, the whole place and the people are so very welcoming! Plus the cupcakes are awesome, of course! Everyone who lives in DC or visits should definitely come visit this wonderful place!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great little place! I went mostly for the gluten free cupcakes because I have gluten sensitivity. They were wonderful!!! They have different favors throughout the week. They also have music in the shop at different times. Nice little place for coffee too!!!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our shop!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I popped in to grab coffee on our way out of town...ended up getting some super tasty and adorable cake cups. Uuuummmm the peanut butter frosting is to die for!! And the coffee was exceptional too!! Loved it...made me wish I was sticking around longer!

Our peanut butter frosting is one of our most complimented frostings! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And, we serve Door County Coffee....our personal favorite! So, we are happy to hear that you like it too!