“Adorable baby goats and delicious cheese!!!”

Door County Creamery
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Sister Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Farmstead Creamery making our own cheese from our herd of dairy goats and local farm milk. This milk and cheese are used to create fresh baked sandwiches and handmade gelato. Also available are hand picked value wines and craft beers.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Portage, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adorable baby goats and delicious cheese!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I just loved the Creamery!!! We bought some wonderful smelling soap and Wild Ramp Cheese and only wish we would have had room to try more!! Highly recommend stopping by while in Door County!
If Staff at the Creamery reads this do you ship out any of your cheese products like the Wild Ramp? Thanks!

Visited May 2014

Gurnee, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Delicious and authentic Door County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped by here twice. Once on a Friday and then Saturday in late May (off season)
Each time we were greeted by friendly and informative staff. They were generous with allowing us to sample the goat gelato, which was delicious and creamy. And the other ingredients were clearly good quality, like the chocolate in the mint chocolate chip.

Goat products all came from their goats. They also have cow milk products for those who are not into goat products ( like my husband. Who did enjoy the gelato)

Friday we had a chocolate croissant fresh from the oven. And it was warm and heavenly.

Saturday we ordered sandwiches to go for a boat tour and they were phenomenal

I would have loved to do a wine and cheese pairing but I'm pregnant. So next time.

Also they had live goats outside on Saturday which my 2 year old loved. None on Friday though.

I would go back and encourage others to go as well.

Visited May 2014
Ellison Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love love lunch at Door County Creamery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The best goat cheese, great lunch, nice sitting outside for lunch visiting with my daughter in law. I can't wait for opening day!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jus4kx
North Prairie, Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Goat cheese heaven!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Loved this place! The owner Jesse made us a most fantastic cheese plate that we enjoyed with a bottle of wine -mmmmmm. The owner Rachael makes lovely goat milk soaps, which were in the cutest little packages. The nice lady working even went to the trouble of making more packages for me to buy for gifts. All their food looked and sounded fantastic. I sampled some of the gelato which was outstanding! Highly recommend!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank letsgogirl22
MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Dropped by for a quick lunch bite on a local's recommendation. Sandwich and soup were incredible...some of the best food in Door Co. Very informal atmosphere so don't expect over the top customer service. Cool atmosphere and worth a visit.

1 Thank Sparkcus