“What a find. Go here!”

Door County Creamery
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Sister Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Farmstead Creamery making our own cheese from our herd of dairy goats and local farm milk. This milk and cheese are used to create fresh baked sandwiches and handmade gelato. Also available are hand picked value wines and craft beers.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What a find. Go here!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great people, great cheese - best sandwich and flatbread fare by far in Door County. Reasonably priced, clean, appreciative… Jessie (owner) will be happy to spend time talking with you about the goats, the cheese, etc.. This is a real treasure and will be a major player in putting Sister Bay, WI in the running for best foodie town in Door County.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank octanereviews

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Mmmm Gelato”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Delicious! We had the guava (dairy free) & lemon cookie, both outstanding. The baby goats outside were adorable too.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Lauren B
Libertyville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A real treat”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The cheese is spectacular. We purchased two kinds of blue cheese made in Wisconsin. The staff was attentive and offer great advice for pairing with wine. They had a small, but excellent select of moderately priced bottles of wine that pair well with their menu. I would definitely return if I was in the area.

Visited June 2014
Fremont, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“OMG.....GOOD!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a total surprise! I do a lot of research on the internet to pick places I want to try prior to our trips to Door County. I can honestly say I have found someplace that I know I will return to often! The sandwiches are absolutely superb and the little side salad that was served in the basket with it, a delightful surprise. Do not skip dessert! Rachael (one of the owners) waited on us and I had to ask what flavor of gelato (goats milk - ice cream) was her favorite: The roasted almond and fig...was to die for! We also purchased some Chevre (goat milk cheese)to bring home...which I snacked on for lunch today...that was exceptional and two bars of goats milk soap I can't wait to try. I'm writing because of the negative statements about the service. Sometimes a lot of new places have growing pains and become wildly popular. Its tough now days when you are growing and training new staff or short handed. People come to Door County on vacation and should learn to CHILL a little. My husband and I are 60 and we both still work, our time is precious. And, I get it that people are "in a hurry to enjoy themselves" which to me is an oxymoron...is anyone enjoying themselves....when they are in a hurry? Slow down..."taste" that delicious food you just put in your mouth. And learn the term...Que Sera Sera...(what will be, will be). Stop by and give it a try.. I promise you won't be disappointed in the food. And Rachael....if you read this...thank you for your hospitality!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Carol T
Portage, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adorable baby goats and delicious cheese!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I just loved the Creamery!!! We bought some wonderful smelling soap and Wild Ramp Cheese and only wish we would have had room to try more!! Highly recommend stopping by while in Door County!
If Staff at the Creamery reads this do you ship out any of your cheese products like the Wild Ramp? Thanks!

Visited May 2014