“Cajun shrimp boil ”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cajun shrimp boil ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'm going to be fair. We didn't go inside. We walked by and noticed an outdoor section serving this shrimp boil - now it wasn't terrible but it's wasn't great either...why mushrooms? Service was really good. Just disappointed we drove from Egg Harbor just for that ...

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Awesome Lake Perch Dinners”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Sister Bay Bowl is well known In Door County and has the best lake perch dinners! The Sunday chicken dinners are also very good. The Old Fashions will be a good starter to any dining. Its a must stop for us when in the area. There is bowling and machines to entertain the kids if the weather isn't cooperating.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DEL K
Portage, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Cuban”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stopped by for lunch and to be able to have a beer and sit in the shaded patio. Great service and delicious food.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank floydporter
Appleton, WI
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Small old school bowling”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We came here for something different to do at night. There wasn't many lanes but they were able to fit all 6 of us and let us bowl all on one lane. I thought the price was very reasonable and included the shoe rental. There was no electronic scoring so you had to figure out your score on your own (we downloaded an app to double check our math).

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fish fry, fun old-school bowling!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The fish fry at Sister Bay Bowl has to be the best thing about the place. For my entire life, I've refused to eat any fish, not liking the way it "smelled" at some restaurants. I decided to get over it and try my husband's Lake Perch at Sister Bay Bowl. Let's just say I ate the rest of his plate and even though the shrimp was also excellent, he had no choice but to trade with me. Since then, I have not had Lake Perch as good as Sister Bay Bowl.

We also went bowling after and it was a great old-school, fun experience. There are only about 6 lanes (3 ball returns with lanes on each side) but it wasn't difficult to get a lane. You have to score on your own, with paper and pencil but the bartenders (and locals) are willing to help if you forget how to.

Visited January 2014