We recently spent two nights at the Country House Resort in Sister Bay to celebrate a birthday and dine at our favorite restaurants. We were able to stay just before the summer rates went into effect so our stay was a very good value.
The rooms, while they have the usual appointments, were more comfortable than most and had special little features, such as very nice soaps and shampoos, big fluffy new towels, pillow top bed with very comfortable pillows and a great view overlooking the bay. The room included a fridge, coffee pot with excellent coffee and since we were too early in the season for a hot breakfast, we had OJ, scones and yogurt in our fridge. Wi-fi worked fine. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI