My wife and I came here for the labor day weekend to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary and were very happy with our stay in the one king first floor suite! Hot tub, fireplace, 42 inch plasma tv. What more do you need. (There are some HD channels if you know how to get to them on the tv remote) The outdoor heated pool was nice as I was the only one using it since it was about 60 degrees outside. The outdoor hot tub was nice also! I admit it is a journey down to the waterfront and for the elderly, disabled, bad knees, out of shape people, etc. They wouldn't find it too easy! I am 34 and I loved the decline and incline, as did my wife. The pier was awesome and the trails were so much fun to walk on into town!! It was just a perfect place to recharge the batteries after they get drained due to life!! Did I mention, no kids under the age of 13 running around crazy like everywhere else? That was my favorite part. Really nice breakfast in the lobby area every morning and delicious cookies served throughout the day. My wife and I will be back. Very, very pleased!! Wonderful Place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI