We came for a weekend getaway at the end of April - right before Door County's rush season. It was easy to get the room we wanted, for the less expensive off season rate. Everything was lovely. Very clean, staff was very friendly, accommodations were lovely. There is a pool and hot tub that we ran out of time before we could enjoy, but looked very inviting. There's a light continental breakfast in the morning, which was honestly one of the selling points when I was comparing hotels before I booked this one.
The room we booked has a king sized bed, a jacuzzi tub, a tv with cable and a DVD player, and a small fireplace. It was perfect. Everything worked, everything was clean, housekeeping was attentive. There are snacks and drinks available in the lobby if needed. We will definitely come back again, we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is in a meadow on 6+acres at the Welcome to Sister Bay sign. Clean, friendly, well appointed, we offer fine accommodations at a reasonable cost, year round... Located minutes from beaches, state parks, biking, hiking, golf as well as the art, music and theater of Door County. Visit orchards, farm markets, wineries, or hang out at the pool or near the fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Open Hearth Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Open Hearth Hotel Sister Bay
- Open Hearth Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI