I stayed at Open Hearth Lodge for two nights with a friend and my dog. Nora at the Lodge was very accommodating at rearranging rooms so my dog could come with. The room was clean and quiet. Our room was across the hall from housekeeping and it didn't bother us at all. The mini-fridge in the room was great for bringing home leftovers for late night snacks and beverages brought from home. We didn't partake in the breakfast so I can't comment on that. The hotel has a huge backyard with a patio (tables & chairs), a picnic table and BBQ and bags games. It's a great setting - outside of the "hustle and bustle" of town but not too far. There was also a nice receptacle outside the side door for pet waste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is in a meadow on 6+acres at the Welcome to Sister Bay sign. Clean, friendly, well appointed, we offer fine accommodations at a reasonable cost, year round... Located minutes from beaches, state parks, biking, hiking, golf as well as the art, music and theater of Door County. Visit orchards, farm markets, wineries, or hang out at the pool or near the fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Open Hearth Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Open Hearth Hotel Sister Bay
- Open Hearth Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI