This inn was clean, but is beginning to be a little dated. The bedrooms were extremely small with teeny closets. We ended up staying in two different rooms at this inn and neither had flat screen TV's. Neither room had a TV in the bedroom either; they only had a TV in the living room, an older model at that. There also was no garbage disposal. For the price we paid, there are better accommodations in Door County. The maids were good, though, and did a nice job cleaning the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to relax and unwind or get out and enjoy the Door County Peninsula. One and two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living and dining areas. Private covered decks with a wooded view. Outdoor heated pool, picnic area, new playground and bonfire pit. Great location between Sister Bay and Ephraim, Wisconsin. Located on the picturesque Door County Peninsula. On a biking/walking trail to Sister Bay shops and restaurants. Near popular attractions like Peninsula Players, American Folklore Theatre, Sister Bay Marina & Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Little Sister Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Hotel Sister Bay
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Sister Bay, Door County, WI