The Inn is very accommodating for families with small children. They supplied sticks so that we could make smores and bbq utensils so that we could grill. The kids loved the pool and the setting is very peaceful. The rooms were a good size and overall our trip was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to relax and unwind or get out and enjoy the Door County Peninsula. One and two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living and dining areas. Private covered decks with a wooded view. Outdoor heated pool, picnic area, new playground and bonfire pit. Great location between Sister Bay and Ephraim, Wisconsin. Located on the picturesque Door County Peninsula. On a biking/walking trail to Sister Bay shops and restaurants. Near popular attractions like Peninsula Players, American Folklore Theatre, Sister Bay Marina & Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Little Sister Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Hotel Sister Bay
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Sister Bay, Door County, WI