All reviews full kitchen living room stayed only one night door county dining table small deck daily housekeeping recently stayed here peninsula state park egg harbor great visit night stay fish creek rooms are clean first floor enjoyed our stay a great place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in door county for the week, and this place was nice, very friendly help full gal at front desk, after driving all day, we were glad to check in with no problems, the room was very clean and comfy, everything that you might need, plates, silver ware, etc, nice large comfy bed, very clean, only negative that the wifi was slow at times, we were on the first floor and pretty loud from guest upstairs, but over all would stay again. pool was already drained, and it was 80 out all week, but I guess the first week after Labor Day, things shut down, would of been nice to swim.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had a great condo and great weather for our three day vacation in Door County. Staff is very helpful and grounds are lovely. Easy to get to from any location in the Door and the closest village, Sister Bay, has a beautiful waterfront with wonderful sunsets.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were spotless, comfortable, and spacious for the three of us. We had 2 rooms with the second room being a loft. The exterior grounds were well kept and a quiet setting. However, the part that stood out was the staff. We had booked through a third party and they never transmitted our reservation to the hotel although confirming to me they had. After a 5 hour drive, we we were tired and the staff quickly jumped into action when they relized what had happened. They fortunately had a room for a couple of days and checked us in. Telling us not to worry and that they would find somewhere for the remaining days of our stay, we headed to dinner. Within the hour, I got a call and they had lined up accomodations for the remaining part of our visit (as they were booked). I was so thankful they took what could have been a very stressful situation and smoothed it out... even though it was not thier fault. Thanks to everyone there and the next time we are in Door County, we will definitely stay here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My family and I (wife and two young boys) recently stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. Very comfortable room, kitchen with stove and refrigerator, tv and free wifi, complimentary coffee in the check-in area, pool for a quick dip, centrally located on the west side of the peninsula.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Went with our family of five. Very comfy and great price. Pool and grilling spots were perfect for us. My only complaints are the wifi wasn’t the greatest and living room area a little small to sit and hang out with a family of 5 but overall we loved it here and would stay again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family