“Wonderful evening”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I dined at The Waterfront in Sister Bay last week. What a perfect setting with a view of the Green Bay complete with a beautiful sunset. The menu is very unique offering tasty, unusual choices. The service is impeccable! This is a real great in fine dining on the Door Penninsula!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had reserved in advance and had a perfect table location to watch the beautiful sunset. Service was impeccable, highly attentive and great suggestions. Food was wonderful. Our group tried a variety of different items and everyone was extremely pleased with their meal. Drinks were perfect and the wine suggested was great.

Would definitely go again and highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We chose waterfront for our last night of our trip. The food and service could not have been better and our party of 6 were seated near a window. The only thing that made our experience less than perfect was the loud obnoxious customer sitting near us. We complained to the waiter who told the manager. Her answer was she was going to tell his mother in law. All the tables around us were annoyed by this idiot. It's a tough situation but management should have asked him to quiet down or leave.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The meal preparation and presentation were exceptional at this restaurant in Door County, WI. The view is spectacular for watching the sunset on the Bay. Our waiter, Terry was extremely professional and polite, something that's a major plus when dining in $$$$ places. I wish I could say the same for the clientele that chose to dine the same evening. It was very apparent that others felt having money gave them the right to be loud, uncouth, and obnoxious. Another criteria most have been to wear boat shoes without socks to show your economic status. Thank goodness the quality of food and wine out shined the other diners. My recommendation would be to enjoy this wonderful restaurant during the week before the weekend boat people show up.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We looked at a sample menu on the website since I am a very picky eater. I always look for something I will eat and found something, so we decided to try it. It was Wednesday night and Tapas Night at the Bar. The bar was packed. Decided to have a sit down dinner and watch the sunset. Got the menu and was disappointed they did not have the entrée that was on the sample menu. I found a short rib entrée with mushroom ragu and noodles (Cappellini) I thought I would like and ordered it. I had them hold the mushroom ragu, as I do not eat mushrooms. The food came and the presentation was very nice. I tasted the ribs and they were absolutely delicious. The meat was tender and no fat. The noodles were tasty and plentiful. My husband ordered the Tortellini and his meal was excellent also. The service was wonderful and the sunset was amazing. I think I spent more time taking pictures than eating!!