“Excellent Food!”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I dined at The Waterfront in Sister Bay based on a recommendation from a good friend. We each had a steak that was wonderfully flavorful and tender. Absolutely amazing! The steak was supposed to be paired with a bleu cheese potato salad but we each opted to substitute that for something else since we aren't big fans for bleu cheese. I don't want to knock them (in terms of how I rate them) for the fact that we chose another side or the fact that the only alternative was french fries but it was a slight bummer. The bread that was served before dinner was phenomenal. The flourless chocolate cake dessert we took back to our room was amazing!

My husband also loved his chocolate martini. :)

A wonderful dining experience. I would LOVE to comment on a beautiful sunset; however, we did not dine 'til after dark. I'm sure it was amazing from there.

Also, our waitress was great--very pleasant and friendly. I believe her name was Pam.

I would dine here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Carstens09

Northfield, Minnesota
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I dined at The Waterfront in Sister Bay last week. What a perfect setting with a view of the Green Bay complete with a beautiful sunset. The menu is very unique offering tasty, unusual choices. The service is impeccable! This is a real great in fine dining on the Door Penninsula!

St. Paul
“Excellence!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had reserved in advance and had a perfect table location to watch the beautiful sunset. Service was impeccable, highly attentive and great suggestions. Food was wonderful. Our group tried a variety of different items and everyone was extremely pleased with their meal. Drinks were perfect and the wine suggested was great.

Would definitely go again and highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food. Great service”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We chose waterfront for our last night of our trip. The food and service could not have been better and our party of 6 were seated near a window. The only thing that made our experience less than perfect was the loud obnoxious customer sitting near us. We complained to the waiter who told the manager. Her answer was she was going to tell his mother in law. All the tables around us were annoyed by this idiot. It's a tough situation but management should have asked him to quiet down or leave.

Hatton, North Dakota
“Great Chef-Great food”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The meal preparation and presentation were exceptional at this restaurant in Door County, WI. The view is spectacular for watching the sunset on the Bay. Our waiter, Terry was extremely professional and polite, something that's a major plus when dining in $$$$ places. I wish I could say the same for the clientele that chose to dine the same evening. It was very apparent that others felt having money gave them the right to be loud, uncouth, and obnoxious. Another criteria most have been to wear boat shoes without socks to show your economic status. Thank goodness the quality of food and wine out shined the other diners. My recommendation would be to enjoy this wonderful restaurant during the week before the weekend boat people show up.