“Excellent Food”

Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Made reservations for 6:45, showed up 30 minutes early and was immediately given a great window table looking over marina. The salads we ordered were amazing. Our main entree's were ribeye and halibut. My wife thought the halibut was great. My ribeye was probably over 20oz. Very large thick cut. Probably one of my top 5 meals I've ever had. Very flavorful. Prices are a bit steep for the food, but our meals were high quality so we didn't mind paying up. Only downside was the bar had a lot of people, and it got a bit noisy during our time there. That said, I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Mike W

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I visited Waterfront for the first time for our wedding anniversary. I wanted to go somewhere special. And Waterfront fit the bill! The service was top-notch, and the food - OUTSTANDING! And what a beautiful view of the water. Can't beat it! Can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We wanted to enjoy the water and this place was perfect. Everyone was friendly and provided great service. Had our cocktail outside by the water and moved inside for our meal.
The server was fun, friendly and helpful. Our food was excellent.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beautiful restaurant with stunning views of the harbor and sunset. I high reccomend making a reservation and being seated before sunset so you can watch while you dine on amazing cuisine. My husband and I both enjoyed the lobster bisque which was wonderful. I had the Ahi Tuna while my husband enjoyed the Scallops. Both dinners were amazing. A nice wine selection to match as we enjoyed the Pouilley Fusse... yum!!! We were so full from dinner but topped it off with a small scoop of pistachio gelato. Our waitress was wonderful and make suggestions that were spot on. A beautiful place for a nice evening to enjoy fine wine, great views and wonderful food.

1  Thank hms16
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I took a last minute trip up to Door County and stayed in Egg Harbor. We heard great things about the Waterfront Restaurant so we had to try it out. We ate on a Saturday night, and it was pretty busy, so reservations are suggested. We started with some fried calamari, which was delicious (very lightly fried and came with two tasty sauces). I had their Lobster and Local Whitefish entree and was not disappointed. The lobster wasn't the best I've ever had (and what can you expect when eating lobster in the middle of the country), but it was worth it and I had no complaints. But the whitefish (sourced from local waters) was spectacular and I could tell it was fresh. My wife had their wedge salad and ravioli, and if you like bacon make sure to try the salad because it was chock full of real bacon bits. The ravioli was tasty, but the only downside is that the dish was quite small (it only came with one puck-sized ravioli along with a couple of slices of toasted french bread). We ended our meal with a home-made chocolate chip cookie topped with a melted fudge and a side of pistachio ice cream. The cookie was made to order, but the wait was definitely worth it! Anyone in Door County should make a stop by The Waterfront if they are looking for some fine dining!