“fun time”
Review of Green Acres Motel

Green Acres Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spooner
Green Acres Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Spooner
Superior, Wisconsin
“fun time”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

a friend of ours told us about Green Acres Motel we called to get a room for 1 night for the spooner rodeo,when we arrived I was very pleased to see how nice the placed looked out side,and there office was just wonderful the owners are very nice and friendly very nice to talk to and when we went into our room I was like wow took my breath away,very clean cozy and warm nice and clean and i would go back again. Donald and debbie backlund

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Debra B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I stayed at the Green Acres Motel in Spooner, WI for 3 nights. This was the cleanest Motel I have stayed at. Dave and Margaret Miller are wonderful hosts. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. It was quiet at the Motel. I would definitely recommend this Motel to anyone going to or through Spooner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Teri R
Atlanta, Illinois
Reviewed 31 December 2013

After a couple hundred mile drive and a suggestion from a good friend that owns the Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad, I stayed at Green Acres.
Great room, comfortable bed and good rate. Plus, warming up the Jeep I was greeted with the host reminding me to get some coffee before I left.
Great place@!
AtlantaYeti

Room Tip: Room six had a good internet connection
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank AtlantaYeti
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This motel had a lot of space for all of our luggage, and the bathroom was adequate. It was easy to find - right off the main highway, but was very quiet. The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean, we had WiFi, color TV, phone in the room, excellent maid service, ice, coffee and everything else you could ask for. The price was very reasonable.

The owners/operators were very helpful and friendly, and the location was perfect - right on the south edge of town. There was a Shopko and large grocery store within walking distance, and a Laundromat, car wash, and restaurants were just down the road.

My mother and I stayed for 3 nights and will definitely go back when we visit Wisconsin again.

Jan and Jeane
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank IdahoJan23
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stopped to get a room late at night very tired the price was well over a hundred dollars I gave in and paid it because we were so tired biggest mistake of my life , the room was so musty and smelly we could not even stay there we ended up taking our stuff and going to another small motel in town

Room Tip: Always look at the rooms before you pay otherwise you will just be out the 2nd motel was a million t...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Joan C
Clear Lake, Iowa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Pulled into this motel on Saturday, July 27, 2013. I frequently stay at local non-chain hotels. Old rooms that are clean are fine. I went in to inquire about the room availability, and was told he had 1 room left, at a rate of $129 plus tax. This is an OLD motel. I went out to ask my husband about the rate, and we were tired, so we took the room. $143 for a MUSTY, old room. No coffee maker available in the room. Elsewhere, and probably any other weekend, this was a $60 room. They owners were friendly, hence the 2 stars. I won't stay here again . . .i understand this is not the "normal" Saturday night rate for 2 people . . .few rooms were available and they took advantage. Disapointing!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gann1960
Trevor, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The desk clerk at The Best Western sent us over to Green Acres when the had no vacancies and I am glad they did! Green Acres is a nice Mom & Pop motel just outside of Spooner. It is an older motel but is clean and comfortable and is run by friendly folks. It has all the basic amenities and was a pleasure to stay at. I would definately would go back there if I was in te area.

Stayed July 2013
4 Thank MarieC920
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spooner
Best Western Spooner Riverplace
Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat
Cumberland Inn & Suites
Cumberland Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Cumberland

Been to Green Acres Motel? Share your experiences!