“best beds ever”
Review of Inn Town Motel

Inn Town Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spooner
Inn Town Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Spooner
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“best beds ever”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

we recently stayed at this motel excellent customer service they helped me get my computer working very clean and comfortable room newly updated the beds were the best I have ever slept on in a motel I would highly recommend to my friends and family and can not wait to stay again next year

Room Tip: rooms with 2 beds have more space
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
North Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Had no choice but to stay here when my vehicle broke down. There was some type of flea market or rummage sale going on in front of some of the rooms, which was odd. The lady in the office seemed very nice, but the smell of cat (or dog) urine was so strong it made me nauseous. She later said she owns ten dogs (!). My room was clean enough in general, and had a nice little fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, and ironing board. Decent amenities for a budget room, but the bedspreads were actually crusty with stains (shudder) and there was no chain on the door, with way too many oddball characters hanging around for my comfort. I wedged a chair under the doorknob and slept fitfully on the bed stripped down to the sheets. Something on the headboard kept catching my hair and pulling. Bizarre. Was very happy to see daylight and my ride/tow home. Again, the lady at the front desk was really nice, so I hate to post such a negative review, but this place has some serious issues.

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank Julie B

Travellers are raving about these Spooner hotels

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Stayed at the In Town Motel in late may. The rooms are small and musty. Bed spreads are the classic style that seems to have not been washed in years. The carpet is dirty and moldy. Bathrooms are small and old. The owners keep dogs between the rooms and the office. That area reeks of dog poop, although the dogs are nice, the owner are dirty. I won't go back and I hope I didn't get bed bugs.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Mikehky
North Vernon, Indiana
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We arrived at the motel, looked at the rooms and checked in. The rooms were very clean. This is a no frills motel. If you want extra coffee supplies, they are available for purchase at the office. There is great wireless at the motel. The night was quite and pleasant. The beds were very confortable. We called several other motels in the area and they were very over priced in my opinion! Stay at the Inn Town Motel if you just want a nice clean room. We paid $50 for the night.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 May 2011

I called in May 2011 to book a room in June. When the person answered the phone I asked who I was talking to. She said "the owner". I asked what her name was in a very friendly manner, and she said "What do you want". I said that I called to book a room but wasn't so sure now if she is hesitant to tell me her name. She said nothing more and hung up the phone. NOT a good first impression. I obviously did not call back to book a room at this motel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
8 Thank jsr30196
Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 February 2011

When there's more dust than air I think that a place should be shut down. Hotel desk lady was rude and very ignorant. Would NOT recommend.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
6 Thank Tedslawfirm
Minneapolis , mn
Reviewed 27 October 2009

the Inn town motel in spooner is located on the main street of spooner , within walking distants of many store, resaurants, attrations. The rooms were a good size, the upkeep has been maintained, and the clean.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spooner
Best Western Spooner Riverplace
AmeriVu Inn and Suites - Shell Lake
Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 14 in Hayward

Been to Inn Town Motel? Share your experiences!