“Medical Emergency- Very Helpful”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have stayed here a year ago with my family. We had the family room. Everything is nice. The room is well kept, the breakfast is very nice, the pool is small but clean and the grounds are nicely done. We had a child have a seizure for the first time. Scared us to death. We did not have time to tell the management what was going on. The EMT's were there with-in 4 min. and when we were back the management really helped us out. Thanks so much for making a horrible situation bearable. We will be back next year for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Got a great deal on this room!!!! We ended up getting the Living room suite. It was about $120 a night, it had a full kitchen, living room, a vanity room and a large bathroom with a 2 person jacuzzi! It was way more than we anticipated. We ordered it online, and frankly didnt know what we were in for. The outside of the building is outdated, but you can tell they remodeling the lobby and the rooms. They even have a computer in the lobby if you need to check your mail :) I will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I enjoyed my stay here while I visited my daughter at UWSP. The hotel is only a block away from her school and the staff here made me feel like home. The manager is probably one of the best I have ever seen. Happy New Year to all and I recommend this property to everyone out there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We were visiting family in Wisconsin Rapids and stayed for 5 days in this establishment. The entire staff was very friendly and professional. Each morning began with a continental breakfast and a greeting from the hotel staff. I was very impressed with our accomadations and this facility also had a gym which was nice. I hope to stay here again....

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Management was extremely friendly when we arrived. Rooms look brand new. Large comfortable beds and bedding. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I also utilized the printer and office center.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 15 December 2011

The GM made sure that we got the best deal possible. The hotel was clean and our room was perfect. No complaints on my end.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This hotel felt like home. I enjoyed my stay and I cannot ask for anything better. Excellent staff and extremely clean. The GM there is such a great guy. Very caring and staff did everything right. Anyone complaining about this property has personal problems!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business