Comfort Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Point Motel(Stevens Point)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsawesome staffstayed daysbreakfast attendantgreat ratethe rooms were nicevisiting the areabelgian wafflesbiscuits and gravyfront desk staffwhirlpool suiteexercise roompool areapull out couchfitness centernight staybusiness centeryogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here for two nights It is a typical Comfort Suites. It had a nice welcoming lobby and the front desk staff was very friendly. It had a decent pool and a whirlpool. It is nice that it is open until 11:00 PM for adults. The rooms were nice, My room had two queens beds and a sofa. The linens were clean, and the bed was super comfortable. The bed was better than some of the higher end hotels I have experienced. It had a pretty good breakfast buffet with several hot items. the breakfast person was friendly, attentive and he always asked if everything was okay. This will be my first choice next time I stay in Stevens Point.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel staff was very accommodating to our baseball group. Great breakfast food, pool area and lobby were very nice! In room microwave and fridge were a big help. Had a great experience and would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've always been quite satisfied with Comfort Suites. This one was very good, also. Nice sized, comfortable room, great bed, good breakfast. Easy access to campus and downtown. The room could use a bit of work, though. The walls and ceiling were cracked, chipped, and discolored in several places. A little paint would go a long way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a great place with clean rooms, nice linens, awesome staff and easy to get to. Everybody is nice and friendly, breakfast is great. I highly recommend them for a short or long stay. The pool was great, so was the whirlpool. Just a nice clean place and the rates are great too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night to attend our daughter's summer camp music recital. The check in was very fast. The staff was very friendly. We had a king suite with pull out sofa bed. As soon as we walked in the room, we smelled smoke right away. We went back to front desk right away. They said there was remodeling worker in the room. The apologized and gave us a different room. My wife took a shower and noticed that the water did not go down. I called the front desk again. She told me to wait 10 minutes that water should go down. If it was still not going down, she would give us another room. We waited for a while and water still did not go down. I went to the front desk and she gave me another room. She apologized again that we had to change the room once again. We never experienced anything like this. Next day morning, we had breakfast in the hotel. Again, nothing very special but the lady who worked there did a very good job to bring more food out and cleaned the area. Overall, it is ok for a short one night stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple