“not bad”

Red Mill Supper Club
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Red Mill began as a Country Bar in the 1930's with charcoal grilled sandwiches and Friday Night Fish Fry's. Early in its existence, the restaurant was called the Tip Top. It was not until 1952 that the business was purchased by a Milwaukee couple and renamed The Red Mill. Several years later, a red mill was constructed on the southwest corner of the business and lasted for approximately 20 years before it was taken down. Many improvements have been made to the restaurant since the 1980's, including room dividers and an outdoor deck and 4 season porch which overlook a pond and fountain bordered by a wide variety of perennial flowers. In 2006, a drive-thru was constructed to accommodate take-home orders on Fridays. The indoor and outdoor decorations attract many visitors throughout the year, especially during the holiday season. In September 2001, the latest chapter of The Red Mill began when the Thompson family became the newest owners. Originally from the Stratford/ Marshfield area, Don and Melissa Thompson, along with their sons Dominic and Devin, are proud of their family-owned and operated business and 2013 Outstanding Restaurateur of the Year Award. We're keeping the tradition of the finest food and drink, with exceedingly friendly service that you'll return to enjoy, time after time. Thank you for choosing The Red Mill Supper Club.
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Not a bad place to eat. I had the chicken alfredo. I paid $16.00 and took home half of it. We sat in the middle section but there is a patio section. Some of the meals were pricey. Service was so so. I was not impressed nor disappointed. It was a cool evening and I had to wear a jacket while I ate. I dont like to do that and for what I expected from a supper club ????Will have to see if its warm inside when its winter. I may go back just to see because there wasnt much on the menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went tor Red Mill Supper Club with high hopes. Ordered the Seafood platter and was disappointed. It came out with a ton of Beer batter on all the items ( including the Scallops) I also got the red potatoes ( they were not cooked all the way though) Took a bite of the shrimp and it was way too much batter for my taste, so I moved on to the Scallops, I cut it in half & it was not cooked all the way through. I ate what I wanted ( the shrimp) and took the rest home for my dogs. we were seated in the very back of the restaurant with a nice view, just a VERY packed room ( the front dining area had very few guests) The people who were next to us were very loud and impolite to other diners. All in all , I will probably not be returning to this restaurant.

8  Thank Lonna M
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a quiet and delicious meal here last weekend. Service was excellent, and our meals were really nice. Since it was Friday, we decided to have their Friday Fish Fry special. It was very good and you can have your fish prepared however you like, it doesn't have to be fried. I didn't much care for their coleslaw, too much mayo for my taste, but other than than, everything else was very good.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary here at this restaurant! I have Celiac Disease, and they had a whole Gluten free menu, but it was still a part of the regular menu. Instead of having to feel left out of the normal menu, they just made my dish gluten free!

I enjoyed amazing sea food, and we got a chocolate cake on the house for our celebration! Our waitress was more than accommodating, she really made the dining experience what it was! Thanks Red Mill!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Had new York strip was cooked perfect and staff was friendly chocolate charmel cheesecake is to die for cheese cerds were awesome too