“Great place for drinks with friends!”
Review of @1800 - CLOSED

@1800
Price range: US$7 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff at 1800 is professional and friendly. There is a great selection of drinks, including a wide array of wine and beer options. The bar menu includes both sandwiches, great appetizers, and excellent home made chips.A great experience for after work gatherings or evening get together.

1  Thank plovergirl5
Restaurant M, Manager at @1800, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoy our lounge menu. What was your favorite item on our menu?

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The food served @1800 in Stevens Point is a bit pricey, but is delightful! I had the smoked trout appetizer with the pheasant. Both delighted my taste buds and were filling. I could not leave without dessert, so I shared the custard with my husband. I also tasted his tenderloin entree and his stuffed shrimp. I enjoyed the taste of the tenderloin. but am not a curry fan. My husband is, so he ordered the shrimp appetizer the second night as well. We shared the cheese ravioli dinner and a banana split the next night with the appetizer. OMG! :) DELICIOUS... and filling!
:) SERVICE was TERRIFIC as well! Highly recommended...

1  Thank Karen K
Restaurant M, Manager at @1800, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was truly our pleasure to have both you and your husband dine with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Julene,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had lunch at @1800 today with a couple of friends. Excellent food, excellent service and beautiful setting - all at a reasonable price.

Restaurant M, Manager at @1800, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We’re so happy to hear that you had a good experience and can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Wine and Food Pairing event last night was incredible! Friendly & knowledgeable staff! Great Evening!!

Restaurant M, Manager at @1800, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Jean,
We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our wine event – Backyard Barbecue @1800 Style. It was great talking with you. Our next wine event will be held in September.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I love this restaurant and try to meet for lunch when ever we can. The setting and the views are very cool and the seating is so comfortable we just can't say enough. The menu is always interesting, never the typical same old, same old. Everything at @1800 is taken to the next level for a truly pleasant dining experience. Our absolute favorite lunchtime Stevens Point restaurant.

Stetzomatic, Manager at @1800, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We strive to provide our guests with a creative and memorable menu. We look forward to seeing you and your wife for lunch.