“Exellent every single time!”
Review of El Mezcal

El Mezcal
Ranked #13 of 117 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Yes, I"m a regular. I eat here at least once a month or more. The staff is warm and friendly, the food is wonderful consistently, and the price is always reasonable. The Flan is fantastic as is the Chili Relleno! The shrimp dishes are wonderful as is the "Speedy Gonzales" You simply can't go wrong. After writing this review, I want to go back today!

1  Thank kate2003

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We enjoyed the meal and the service was good. This is a good family place as there were lots of children.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great place to eat if you like authentic Mexican food. Not your typical american version of Mexican food. Delicious and very reasonable in price. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've been coming here for the past few years, starting when I lived in the area for college. The fact I can't resist coming here for a meal that every time I'm passing through or in the area for a few days might be an indicator of how much I enjoy visiting this restaurant. Food is definitely authentic Mexican cuisine, and the complimentary chips & salsa will get your mouth watering too.

Service has always been prompt and attentive, but the real impressive part is how fast your order will arrive! Some very good entrees I've enjoyed in the past include the fajitas (which come out sizzling) and the nachos El Mezcal (steak and chicken). If your so inclined, the margaritas are pretty good as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We have been going to El Mezcal since they first opened in Point. We have always loved going there. They have wonderful chips and salsa and cheese sauce. I have had a few times where my taco shells have seemed stale...but I still love going there. Their wait-staff also rocks. They are all dressed nicely and clean. They look sharp. And they are wonderful people.