“Could Not Ask for a Better Stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Could Not Ask for a Better Stay!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are looking to stay in the area, look no further than the Fairfield. Clean, quiet, convenient, and the staff is top notch. Amy, especially, was over the top helpful in both getting our award stay booked and even giving directions over the phone (The Marriott app had me going the wrong way).

Breakfast was abundant, hot, fresh and hit the spot.

I'm contemplating coming up with a reason to comeback to Stevens Point just so we can stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in the place!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Burnsville, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The rural part of Wisconsin isn't exactly dripping in hotel choices, so given the slim pickings in this region, this isn't a bad hotel at all. Clean, conveniently located, not too bad.

One issue I ran into was a clash between the interior designer and the architect.

I was upgraded to the executive king, and as I sit at the table writing, I notice that the sofa is crammed barely 18 inches from the table. My office chair is all the way at one end of the table because that's too close to the sofa also. There is a tiny coffee table wedged between another chair and sofa.

The rooms just are not big enough for the recommended Fairfield furniture, which made the sitting area feel cramped.

Other than this observation, it's an okay hotel. Nothing to get excited about.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ZCT808
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear ZCT808,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and conveniently located. Please accept my apologies that the layout of your room was not to your liking. We appreciate your feedback and hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites another opportunity to host you.

Coreen D.
Keyser, West Virginia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I work in Stevens Point frequently and have a chance to sample most of the area hotels. Fairfield Inn always feels the most comfortable. The desk staff is the friendliest anywhere, and the breakfast is always perfect. It is good to see that others apparently feel the same.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn. I mentioned that my son and I were taking a tour of UW Stevens Point and we got a great discount on our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was spotless, and the continental breakfast was very good and had a nice variety. I will definitely stay here again if in Stevens Point.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 27 February 2014

After a long day of travel I just wanted to relax and watch TV but the signal for the cable was scrambled. Amy came and tried everything to make it work but to no avail. No problem, she said and moved me to another (better) room. Everything done with a smile and a can do attitude....she`s a credit to the hotel.

Thanks Amy !!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sandwich, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn many times over the past few years. It is clean and so conveniently located to Rt 39. Thanks to the morning staff on Friday 2/21/14, who gave me a pitcher of hot water so I could get my frozen truck door unstuck! You were lifesavers!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Livingston, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I travel for business and have never stayed in a Fairfield Inn. I stayed at this Fairfield Inn and did not know what to expect. It was a fantastic stay. The staff was amazing. The room was very clean and well equiped. The bed was comfortable. I really only have good things to say.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business