“Another great tripi!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were at the LaQuinta July 10 to the 13th, 2014. It was another great visit. The staff is very helpful and the property is clean and bright. We love the pool and hot tub. Also a great bar/restaurant right next door. It's the perfect spot for us. We will be back again next year!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I m a past employee and play once in the pool. My daughter ended up with bad ear ache, had to have med to help with the ear ache. Way too much chlorine in the water, the pool water was to cold to play in.We both ended up sick that night. With me working there I was not happy with the GM. There was harassment going on and nothing was done. At both ends of the problem, I was upset each time I went to work. I would be so upset that I ended up hating to go to work. There was days I stayed late to work and try to make a income for my family, even with me having a new baby on the way, they put me into a high risk pregnancy. They really didn't care about my feelings about the whole idea of having a new baby on the way. They pushed so much that I ended up leaving and being upset with the whole idea of working with La Quinta hotels, I even called the main company about the harassment and still nothing was done. If I would tell anyone to work at a hotel to go to a better company that will treat you like family and not a slave. The Rooms did smelly musty. I do think that mold is growing in the walls, once its there you will never get it gone. Mold is not good for anyone.

Room Tip: Please go down the road and pay more, you will be treated better. And some of the A/C units dont wor...
1  Thank Z594EALaura
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed one Friday night on a getaway. This hotel exceeded expectations. It was spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable, it was right near a really nice park, and close to enough downtown. There was a cool-looking restaurant/bar right next door that came highly recommended; we didn't go there, but it was nice to have the option.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed overnight on way to Northwoods. Selected hotel based on price and it had reasonable reviews, mostly good. Was upgraded to executive king which was nice but room had an odd odor, musty, old smoking room perhaps. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Breakfast room was tiny but food ok. Limited selection. Overall OK but would not stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Vikkiess
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel, for a 2-2.5 star hotel, works well. The rooms are nice, clean and for me....quiet. The pool is nice, workout room acceptable(3 good aerobic machines that actually work, no weights) I like the fact that there is a convenience store across the street, the Hilltop restaurant is spittin' distance and Grazi restaurant 3 blocks. I will mention that non of these restaurants/bars stay open past 11, which was a shame. I like this hotel enough to recommend it to you and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My son & I enjoyed our stay at LQ. The free breakfast was good. We used the pool and spa a couple times, and the pool is the cleanest one I've ever seen! Our needs were met quickly and always with a smile.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We chose to pay a little extra to stay in this LaQuinta and the room was very nice, restaurant (Hilltop Bar and Grill) next door very convenient, but I was disappointed in the variety of the breakfast foods compared to what we had experienced at other LaQuinta locations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple