“Brick oven pizza”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We're looking for the ultimate pizza in Stevens Point. We're still looking. Grazies was clean, service great and prices were little above average. We will try it again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

While we are only so-so on Italian, their other offerings are also great: we like to come for the Friday fish specials. Appetizers are very good and several nice beers on tap.

The Italian is good also, but I'm more of a fish guy.

usually come at least once every 6 - 8 weeks, plus additional 2 times for happy hour only.

Would like it even more if they had reservations

Reviewed 15 April 2014

They have great tasting, genuine Italian food. Also, their chocolate cake is WONDERFUL! However, their prices are beyond my usual budget. Well worth it, if you can afford a slightly pricey restaurant. Definitely worth at least getting their chocolate cake to go!

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I had the chicken tuscan panini with grilled zucchini. It is seldom any more that I find something at a restraint that is exactly what I'm in the mood for, but this hit the spot. Fresh and delicious. They serve your table with fresh bread and a seasoned dipping oil, I used it on my sandwich dipped my zucchini in it and some fries it goes good on everything. Nice atmosphere, fire place room, front rooms have a lot of natural light streaming in from the big windows. Reasonably priced. A great family or intimate spot.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

On business trip to Stevens Point. Grazies close to hotel so we stopped for dinner. Really good food. Nice menu selection. Great service.

Enjoyed it so much went back for a second dinner later in the week.

Well worth a visit.